Attack on Titan: The Fall of the Walls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan OC Creator

Go down

Attack on Titan OC Creator Empty Attack on Titan OC Creator

Post by Gov Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:16 pm

This is where you create your OCS. Male or Female, homosexual or straight, all are welcome, well...almost...

BEFORE YOU MAKE A OC, THE RULES OF OC SHEET.

1. No Mary-Sues....you know why...if you don't, FLAWS ARE A REQUIREMENT. At least three.

2. Racism will be allowed only if it is kept to a minimum. Same with homo-bashing, sexism, feminism, or anything relating to possibly controversial beliefs.

3. Make your OC'S Appearance reasonable. Reasonable hair color, skin color, body, anything of the sort.

4. Titan shifting will be allowed to certain people. If I like the OC, I will send a message to the creator and ask him if his character wants to be a titan shiftier.

5. OCS will be excluded from the top 10 rankings. However, I will make a personal top 10 based on the OCS alone.

6. FINALLY: If you want a relationship with a Canon character, you will need to ask permission from the person who is portraying the character. (I.E. Levi)

Also: Credit for AliceCantBeStopped from Deviantart for the OC template.

And now: The sheet!

Name:
Meaning:
Nickname(s):
Alias (if any):
Species (If a Titan Shifter fill out that section; if not get rid of it or leave it blank):
Birthday:
Birthplace (Which Wall, What town, etc.):
Current Residence (Which Wall, What town, etc.):
Sexual Orientation:
Relationship Status:
Language(s) spoken:
Life-Long Dream:
Goal(s):
Like(s):
Dislike(s):
Bad Habit(s):
Hobbies:
Fear(s):
Personality:

Favorites(not necessary)-
Food(s):
Color(s):
Season(s):
Activities:
Time of Day:
Extras:

Appearance-
Height:
Weight:
Hair style (Always Down, Always Up, etc.):
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Body Shape/Build:
Birth Marks:
Scar(s):
Other:

Health-
Memory (any issues with this?):
Sight (do you need glasses?):
Mental (Any problems? Example: depression):
Physical (Do you take care of your body or harm it? Also include injuries):
Sleep patterns (how you sleep and how much rest do you get?):
Allergies/Other:

Abilities/Statistics (1- lowly skilled, 10- highly skilled and tell why)-
3D Maneuvering Gear:
Intelligence:
Martial Arts:
Battle Skill:
Agility:
Strategy:
Teamwork:
Passion:

Affiliation:
Former Affiliation:
Grad. Rank (TOP 10 EXCLUDED):
Status (Alive, Missing, etc.):
(Optional) If anything but alive tell what happened:

Titan Shifte (OPINIONAL)r-
Title:
Appearance (try to touch on everything included in Appearance):
What class Titan (15m, etc.):
Transformation caused by....:
Did you have previous knowledge of being able to change?:
If yes, how did you find out?:
How well can you control it?:

Relationships-
Parent(s):
Sibling(s):
Other Relative(s):
Love Interest:
Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Enemy(ies):
Hero(es):
Rival(s):

Quote(s):

History/Life:

FLAWS (THREE REQUIRED)

Last edited by Gov on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Credit)

Gov

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan OC Creator Empty Re: Attack on Titan OC Creator

Post by Gov Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:18 pm

I will fill out my personal OC just for example.

Name: Evan Reeves
Meaning: Young Warrior, Brave, Reliable.
Nickname(s): Ev (By Connie Occasionally)
Alias (if any): n/a
Species (If a Titan Shifter fill out that section; if not get rid of it or leave it blank): n/a
Birthday: July 7th
Birthplace (Which Wall, What town, etc.): Wall Maria
Current Residence (Which Wall, What town, etc.): Wall Rose
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Language(s) spoken: English, he briefly tried to take a bit of Japanese, but well...Colossus came up...
Life-Long Dream: His life-long dream is to reclaim wall Maria and resume his Japanese lessons. (Hey, its a weird reason to want to fight, but hey, its a reason)
Goal(s): Reclaim wall Maria, gain the respect of his comrades, and keep as many people as he can alive.
Like(s): He tends to draw and write in his freetime, as he finds it soothing and relaxing. He does also enjoy goofing off and sleeping.
Dislike(s): Whenever a large amount of people put a lot of weight on his shoulders (as in promises), seeing people die in front of him and heights.
Bad Habit(s): He tends to twitch a bit whenever its cold (this happens in real life) and play with his hands when nervous.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, and sleeping.
Fear(s): He has a fear of heights, having people die because of him or a mistake he made, and people putting too much pressure on him.
Personality: He is modest, open, kind and humorous. He is able to take things seriously at points, but sometimes he'll say or do the wrong time at the wrong time. Whenever he witnesses a death of a fellow comrade, he will consistently blame himself for their death, even if it isn't his fault. He also is uncomfortable with leading a squad as he feels he isn't fit to lead.

Favorites(not necessary)-
Food(s): He loves meat.
Color(s): Red
Season(s): Summer
Activities: Drawing and Writing.
Time of Day: Morning.
Extras: n/a

Appearance-
Height: 5'11
Weight: 160 lb
Hair style (Always Down, Always Up, etc.): He has it always down.
Hair Color: Brown hair with a small blonde streak.
Eye Color: Brown eyes
Skin Tone: He is Caucasian.
Body Shape/Build: He is rather slim and not exactly muscular.
Birth Marks: His blonde mark.
Scar(s): none
Other: none

Health-
Memory (any issues with this?): He is slightly lackluster when it comes to memory. For example, whenever he is supposed to be in formation, the stress of titans will cause him to slip up.
Sight (do you need glasses?): No, he doesn't need glasses.
Mental (Any problems? Example: depression): He has Autism and PTSD from seeing many of his comrades perish.
Physical (Do you take care of your body or harm it? Also include injuries): He takes good care of his body.
Sleep patterns (how you sleep and how much rest do you get?): His sleep pattern is irregular at best. Some days he'll wake up early, some he'll wake up late.
Allergies/Other: none

Abilities/Statistics (1- lowly skilled, 10- highly skilled and tell why)-
3D Maneuvering Gear: 6
Intelligence: 8
Martial Arts: 5
Battle Skill: 4
Agility: 6
Strategy: 8
Teamwork: 10
Passion: 8

Affiliation: The Survey Corps
Former Affiliation: n/a
Grad. Rank (TOP 10 EXCLUDED): 42nd
Status (Alive, Missing, etc.): Alive
(Optional) If anything but alive tell what happened: n/a

Titan Shifte (OPINIONAL)r-
Title:
Appearance (try to touch on everything included in Appearance):
What class Titan (15m, etc.):
Transformation caused by....:
Did you have previous knowledge of being able to change?:
If yes, how did you find out?:
How well can you control it?:

Relationships-
Parent(s): Mother (Dead) Father (Dead)
Sibling(s): n/a
Other Relative(s): Uncle (Dead)
Love Interest: He has a small crush on Mikasa.
Best Friend(s): He doesn't really consider anyone to be his best friend. But the closest ones are really Connie and Sasha, since he finds a lot in common with them.
Friend(s): Connie, Sasha, and Marco
Enemy(ies): Ymir
Hero(es): Dot Pixis
Rival(s): He doesn't really consider anyone a rival.

Quote(s):

"There's times where I feel that I feel like we have no chance against the walking nudists, and there's times where I just feel: You know what, I saw nude guys before, what's the difference with titans? Then I think about their wank size, and that's enough to give me nightmares, even though titans may or may not have wanks."

History/Life: He previously lived behind wall Maria as a regular citizen with his mom and dad. Unlike the majority of the citizens, he did not witness the colossus titan's sudden appearance, as his mom and dad shielded his eyes. Eventually, he found out about the events that happened at age 15, but not before the expedition to reclaim wall Maria ended his both parent's and uncle's life. He was able to move in with a man, but it didn't last long as he was assigned to training.

FLAWS (THREE REQUIRED): He is way too trusting of people, which could allow him to let his guard down. He hates heights, and if using the ODM gear, he might look down and get distracted, and he is notably lacking in strength, much like Armin.

Gov

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum